- Variety of work and career development opportunities
- Choose a career that connects you globally on a daily basis
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
EY DnA is the data and advanced analytics capability within EY Asia-Pacific, with over 500 specialist employees working across multiple industry sectors.
We implement information-driven strategies and systems that help grow, optimize and protect client organizations. We go beyond strategy and provide end to end implementation of real-life data environments and have some of the best architects, project managers, business analysts, data scientists, big data engineers, developers and consultants in the region.
We are looking for a Data Analyst within the DnA team in our Melbourne office. This role is offered on a flexible full-time basis.
- Analyse data requirements with our clients, and our team including Architects, Data Scientists and Business Analysts and preparing design specifications
- Excellent interpersonal oral and written communication skills with extensive experience in explaining complex technical concepts in simple terms
- A demonstrated track record in successfully bridging the gap between technology & business teams and stakeholders
- A personal commitment to continuous learning with a demonstrated track record of keeping up to date with emerging analytics toolsets approaches methods and algorithms
- A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively toward common goals
- Demonstrated experience reporting and data analysis using Advanced Alteryx and Tableau
- Ability to form short- and long-term recommendations based on reporting automation. i.e. what to work on as priority vs. later
- Demonstrated experience in scoping pricing and delivering analytic engagements
- Demonstrate experience with improving team quality efficiency and skill sets
- Understand & articulate the commercial implications of analytic solutions
- Understand data in the context of financial/ banking reporting and decision making
- A proven ability to create advanced analytical models that are fit for purpose and scalable
- Prior experience in the banking domain is a must
- Experience in engaging with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong consulting experience and background, including engaging directly with clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills