|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities and we are the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. We employ more than 53,000 people across more than 300 sites, primarily in Australia and New Zealand but also in the Asia-Pacific region, South America and Southern Africa.
Transport Projects, a division of Downer’s Australian Operations Business continues to secure further opportunities Nationally as we continue to build on our reputation of meeting and delivering on Australia’s major Transportation needs.
Due to large scale projects coming online we are now seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Test & Commissioning Manager to look after a suite of Projects. In the role you will be responsible for(but not limited to) :
- Development of Testing & Commissioning strategies in collaboration with Design & Construction teams
- Providing cost & time estimates for Testing & Commissioning activities
- Development of Test and Commissioning plans, work packs, test certificates, work instructions and associated documentation for the work package.
- Assigning tasks to testing personnel and management of the day to day requirements of the testing teams
- Direct testing and commissioning activities, ensuring all testing and certification has been undertaken to the correct specifications.
- Responsible for offering testing evidence for the work package and ensuring all documentation protocols are followed.
- Site Mobilisation and De-mobilisation
- Supervise testing teams to ensure targets are met in a safe and timely manner.
You will have an exciting opportunity to commence early on the projects where you will have the opportunity to share your expertise and have a major impact on project outcomes.
- Have a passion for delivering superior service across our organisation
- Minimum 20 years relevant experience
- Proven experience working for a Tier 1 or Tier 2 major civil contractor desirable
- Experience in working in both Alliance & D&C contracting environments
- Hold an IRSE Licence as Tester in Charge
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- The ability to communicate effectively with varying levels of personnel (managers, supervisors, Technicians)
- The ability to work autonomously
WHAT WE OFFER
Downer is dedicated to nurturing our people personally and professionally through skills development, competitive benefits, career pathways and fostering a proudly diverse fun and supportive workplace culture. Downer believes in our people; and we are committed to ensuring that you feel valued within the team that share the same passion to succeed. Downer gives you the opportunity to work remotely as part of its commitment to flexibility and remaining agile in such a progressive business.
This is primarily a Perth based role however some interstate travel & support will be required.
HOW TO APPLY
To register your application; please use the link and apply online as applications emailed directly to the recruitment team will not be considered.
If you require further information on this great opportunity, please contact the recruitment team via email email@example.com.
WE RESPECTFULLY ASK NO AGENCY APPROACHES