|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
Are you a problem solver by nature who finds satisfaction in seeing your strategies succeed? Find out why our team is perfect for you.
What will your typical day look like?
Work with a team of creative and passionate people to bring calm clarity to special situations. Expect every day at work to be challenging and rewarding as you advise high-profile businesses to address underperformance and help them get back on their feet.
You will work as part of diverse teams to diagnose root causes of client underperformance and design programs to improve their operations and profitability, generate cash and carry out transformations. Your natural leadership and talent in negotiation and influencing is sure to grow as you support a wide range of stakeholders with recommending and implementing turnaround strategies. You are passionate about leading teams, workshopping problems, and channelling everyone's analytical, operational, strategic and financial skills to co-design practical turnaround plans.
About the team
Our people flourish in the unexpected. Our Restructuring Services team specialises in offering sophisticated advice and innovative solutions to companies facing corporate stress or disruption. Working with senior stakeholders including CEOs, CFOs and MDs, we advise on financial restructuring / refinancing, profit improvement programs, cash generation, and large-scale complex transformational change, all to deliver sustainable financial outcomes and long term growth.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You are someone with:
- Experience in advisory or consulting, corporate finance, strategy & operations, financial advisory or restructuring either locally or across the globe
- Pragmatic commercial acumen - able to identify risks and develop solutions to manage those risks, with the ability and willingness to deal with ambiguity and change
- Coaching, mentoring and team management skills
- Some exposure to underperforming businesses, turnaround, financial restructuring or accelerated transformation situations
- Background in finance, accounting / audit, economics or engineering with a related post-graduate qualification (e.g. CA, CFA, MBA)
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Carolyn Foo from the Talent Acquisition team on 02 9322 5210. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.