|Job Type:||Full Time|
Cardno's Traffic and Transport Planning team partners with its clients to provide traffic and transport planning solutions for the community. We are currently seeking a Transport Planner to join our West Perth office on a casual / part time / flexible basis. The successful candidate will become part of a project team that delivers sustainable traffic and transport planning solutions across the state, country and internationally.
The position offers the opportunity to:
- Practice and refine technical skills in Transport Planning
- Work with experienced teams delivering a variety of traffic and transport projects
- Work on a diverse range of domestic and international projects including traffic network planning, development master planning, transport and traffic operations and transport infrastructure planning
- Work with an energetic and motivated team of professionals in a great environment.
With a passion for shaping transport solution outcomes, you will be involved hands on with the transport assessments and planning for projects. Over time, this position will allow you to develop your technical management and client relationship skills. You will work alongside experienced transport planning professionals assisting you to develop your skills and enhance your career.
To be successful you will display -
- Tertiary qualifications in either Engineering (ideally with a Traffic/Transport major), or Town/Urban Planning
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- 2 - 5 years' experience in a Transport Planning/Modelling or Town/Urban Planning role
- A firm knowledge of the Transport Planning industry including familiarity with best practice assessment tools
- Previous experience within an Australian consulting environment
- A commercial commitment to deliver projects on time and within budget
- A proven ability to actively contribute to a team of professional staff
Why join Cardno?
Cardno has a focus on you. You will be trusted and empowered in a role that can be tailored in a flexible way. We are a performance based organisation where you will be recognised and rewarded for your contribution.
Your professional development is as valuable to us as it is to you and it will be a priority. Cardno provides visible career paths in technical eminence, client & key account management, project management and people leadership. We offer meaningful opportunities to make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining Cardno, you can bring your true self to work every day. We are committed to inclusion and celebrating our diverse workforce, their individual talents and the innovation they bring to work. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, LGBTQ+, women, mature age workers and people with different abilities.
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years' experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Notice to recruitment agencies: Please note that Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies.