|Job Type:||Full Time|
An exciting opportunity for a junior developer to join a passionate and innovative team, delivering the digital workplace transformation, enabling Lendlease employees to master the digital tools available to better serve our customers. Designing, developing and implementing Microsoft products across the core businesses.
You will also have a keen passion and interest in AI/RPA/Machine learning - ideally with knowledge of the latest Microsoft technology to be released - Project Cortex. You will have the opportunity to work on the Lendlease implementation of Cortex.
This is an opportunity to further hone your development skills but also text the next step into the latest technologies with the full training and support of your team.
- 2-3 years' experience as a SharePoint developer - online and on-prem
- Experience using Microsoft power suite of apps - automate, power BI, apps
- Experience developing Microsoft tools and Microsoft 365
- Experience working in agile project delivery environments - Scrum
- Test Driven Development experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be flexible
- Ideally knowledge/interest in AI/RPA/Machine Learning and Project Cortex
Closing Date: 27th March 2020