|Location:||Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Dandenong South, Darwin, North Ryde, Perth, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
2021 Downer Graduate Program – Corporate Services Graduates
Ranking at #44 in the top 100 Graduate employers 2020, Downer employs more than 53,000 people across more than 300 sites in Australia and New Zealand. Downer is a leading provider of services across diverse markets including Transport, Telecommunications, Utilities, Renewables, Engineering, Construction, Industrial Services, Mining, Rail, Defence and a leading Facilities Management service provider in health, catering, and education.
We offer exciting and diverse career opportunities for graduates across all parts of our business. As a Downer graduate, you will be challenged, empowered and supported to Be Your BEST and drive your personal and profession growth to achieve your career goals.
What we’re looking for
Graduates to fulfil positions in Procurement, Legal, Finance, Human Resources, IT, Data Science, Robotics, Cyber Security, Planning and Logistics.
Graduates that are ambitious, driven, innovative team players that are customer focused. You will have a true passion in your chosen field and a desire to contribute and succeed.
To be considered, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- a recent graduate (within the past three years), or a penultimate year student graduating in early 2021;
- a degree within: Commerce, Business, Legal, Accounting, Health, Safety and Environment, Information Technology and/or Computer Science
- Mobility (able and willing to work and live in any state of Australia including regional centres); and
- full working rights in Australia
About our Graduate Program
During our two-year Graduate Program you will gain exposure to a wide range of markets, a variety of customers and cornerstone Australian projects that contribute to enriching the lives of all Australians.
Your development pathway will consist of:
- on the job experience through engaging and immersive structured rotations with operational project teams;
- core development training workshops and education programs; and
- networking and one-on-one mentoring.
Application and Recruitment Process
To apply, please click on "Apply" and submit your resume, a cover letter detailing why you chose your field of study and what you will bring to Downer, and any other associated documentation.
For information about our Graduate recruitment process please visit https://www.downergroup.com/people-and-careers
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.