|Job Type:||Full Time|
- ASX 100 global manufacturer and marketer of commercial & industrial explosives
- An opportunity to be part of a growing organisation where you can have an impact on change and future vision
- Surface and underground opportunities in WA & QLD | FIFO from Perth and DIDO to Bowen Basin and surrounds | 7:7 & 8:6 rosters
Incitec Pivot Limited (IPL) and its subsidiary company Dyno Nobel, is an ASX 100 global leader in the resources and agricultural sectors with an unrelenting focus on Zero Harm. With a diverse leadership, we add value for our customers through manufacturing excellence, innovation and world class services.
We provide ground breaking solutions through practical innovation in the mining services and agriculture industry. The group comprises more than 5,000 people across the sales, commercial operations and manufacturing footprint globally, including the key mining markets in North America, Asia Pacific, South Africa and South America.
We are seeking expressions of interest for team players who challenge the status quo and have a solid commitment to Zero harm.
A new era and new fleet technology with delivery methods never seen before. If you would like to be a part of major change in the industry, now is the time to get on board and express your interest. We are seeking trade qualified Maintenance Technicians / Auto Electricians to join the Dyno Team.
Being an integral part of our Asset Care & Engineering team, our Maintenance Technicians provide both scheduled and reactive maintenance services to site operations while complying with the systems and procedures to facilitate continuous improvement in the utilisation of assets. We are looking for Technicians at a number different of sites on both QLD and WA.
You will also be responsible for:
- Delivering daily maintenance activities in accordance with the company maintenance management strategy on mobile processing units (MPU’s) and underground charging units (DynoMiner™).
- Working as part of a team to follow processes and procedures relating to maintenance tasks, safety, quality and environment with a ‘do it once, do it right’ mindset
- Managing relationships with internal and external clients with a strong customer service orientation, including liaising with suppliers (as required) to secure parts in a timely manner
- Positively contributing to a Zero Harm safety culture, including involvement in Take 5’s, JSAs, policies & procedures to ensure compliance with applicable HSE Performance Standards
As well as providing superior service through operational excellence in the areas of safety, environment, quality and cost efficiency, you will also have;
- A Mechanical trade certification (Dual trade Mechanical and Auto Electrical advantageous)
- Demonstrated experience with European prime movers (Volvo advantageous)
- A Dangerous Goods Security Clearance (WA), or Security Clearance Card (QLD)
- Hands on experience in fault finding and diagnostics of trucks/mining equipment, and an understanding of Pneumatic and Hydraulic componentry and circuitry
- A solid commitment to a ‘Zero Harm’ safety culture
Benefits to you
- We are a team based on trust, collaboration and respect
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Confidential employee assistance program
- Mental Health and Well-being program
- This is your opportunity to be part of a growing organisation where you can have an impact on the change and future vision
A little more about us
At the heart of Incitec Pivot and Dyno Nobel’s culture is business excellence and we seek like-minded individuals who treat the business as their own and who strive to challenge and improve the status quo, focusing on improving productivity whilst maintaining zero harm for everyone, everywhere.
The culture of safety is paramount and you will play an integral part in promoting Health Safety & Environment (HSE) procedures to ensure Zero Harm at all times. You will also be familiar with modern safety practices as well as have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol screen).
We support diversity in the workplace; women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Dyno Nobel and Incitec Pivot Limited is a proud member of the Diversity Council of Australia and Male Champions of Change, and holds a State Chair position on the National Association of Women in Operations.