Digital is not just about technology, people or process - it's about all three. At Lendlease, we're changing the way we think, the way we work and how we deploy digital solutions to create the Lendlease Digital Way, our new customer-focused mentality about how we deliver initiatives based on an agile approach.
As such, we currently have a new and exciting opportunity for a Portfolio Manager to join our Digital Product Team, as we embark on this digital transformation.
A diverse role that will see you wearing many hats and will require someone not afraid to deep dive into the detail.
- Working closely with and supporting the GM of digital product you will:
- This role will be accountable for the global business implementation roadmap for Digital Customer Products and will work collaboratively with business stakeholders and Product teams to ensure strategic alignment, identify business value drivers and ensure the benefits are measured and realised.
- This role will also be responsible for overall adoption of these products internally so experience working with global digital or change teams will aid you to be successful.
- Ideally you will also have experience working with Salesforce and knowledge of our industries.
- Prior experience setting up cross functional teams.
- Expertise around change and influencing - a change champion
- Program/Project Experience.
- Additionally, you will need to have demonstrated experience in digital and business transformation programs gained in a complex environment with outstanding stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- You will be an independent and creative thinker, with the ability to practically apply unique insight to problems and opportunities.
- You will contribute to continuous improvement, both within the team as well as broadly across the business.
- Excellent capabilities with navigating business engagement
Profiles from Lead Business Analyst to Portfolio manager will be considered.