Calibre Group is a diversified Professional Services and Construction specialist. We provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services, allowing Calibre to turn knowledge into value at every stage of the project lifecycle.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and as our most valuable asset we invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We provide a range of benefits including;
- Ongoing professional development, on the job training and study support
- Leadership and mentoring programs
- Paid parental leave
- Purchased leave
- Professional memberships and subscriptions
- Generous employee referral incentives
- A host of health and wellbeing benefits
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Day to day you will be processing internal and external documentation in our document management system as well as providing support to our operations teams ensuring regulatory and quality expectations are delivered. Reporting to the Senior Document Controller based in Perth you will also:
- Review and maintain document registers and systems.
- Ensure that documents are complaint and meet our client needs.
- Coordinate documents for tender submission & life cycle of projects.
- Contribute to an inclusive team culture.
WHO YOU ARE
As a Document Controller you will have excellent communication skills and high attention to detail. You will also have:
- Relevant degree qualification with 3+ years' experience as a Document Controller working within an EPCM environment.
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office Skills.
- An understanding and ability to maintain a high level of Quality Standard in accordance to ISO 9001:2015
- Strong administration, planning and organisation skills
- Exceptional decision making and problem-solving ability
- Demonstrated ability to communicate across a broad range of people and teams.
If you’re looking to join a well-respected organisation that offers the best of both worlds - diverse project experience found in a big firm, with the personalised and team-focused approach of a mid-size consultancy, we would love to hear from you. For a confidential discussion, please contact Marnie Stewart on 07 3895 3444.