|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Exciting opportunity for a qualified Property Valuer (CPV) Eastern Suburbs/Sydney
- Flexible working arrangements
- Progressive and agile culture
As a Valuer you’ll undertake a broad range of residential and commercial property and portfolio valuations, maintain a deep understanding of the current property market and build relationships with local banking colleagues to share relevant property market insights.
In return NAB offers a well-defined career path supported with regular training and development, flexible working conditions, along with great staff benefits and a competitive remuneration structure.
Your new team
Customer Services contributes to NAB customers' overall borrowing experience by providing the end-to-end origination, fulfillment and servicing of mortgage, business and unsecured lending, as well as valuations. Valuations are an in-house team accountable for delivering an end-to-end valuations process, with a particular focus on making it simple for our people and customers.
About the team and the role:
NABValuations is NAB’s own valuation firm accountable for delivering an end-to-end valuations process, with a particular focus making it simple for our people and customers. Valuations is a key part of NAB customers' overall borrowing experience supporting colleagues in origination, product, fulfillment and servicing teams for mortgage and business lending.
To be successful as a Valuer you’ll have;
- Completed/undertaking property related tertiary studies and be eligible to register as, or already be, a Residential/Certified Practising Valuer
- A passion for property
- Strong written, verbal communication
- Demonstrated positivity and ability in working as a team
- Capabilities to use a market leading valuation platform
- A willingness to learn, desire for ongoing improvement, and an enquiring mind
- Attention to detail and a flexible attitude
- Must have and continue to have a valid driver's licence
NAB offers a well-defined career path supported with structured training and development, flexible working conditions, along with great staff benefits and a competitive remuneration structure
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
NAB was recently recognised by the Australian Property Institute at the Excellence in Property Awards for Workplace Diversity and Culture. For more information please visit here.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of property.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advertisement.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.