|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- You will play a key role in developing and leading the strategy across both the Franchise & Corporate Branch networks
- Join a brand at the forefront of financial services - QLD Metro Location
About the Role
The purpose of the State Manager is to participate as a key member of the Retail Distribution Leadership team and you will be responsible for developing, implementing and leading the strategy for the continuous improvement and growth of the branch network.
The role is viewed by the Franchisees as a key partner to their growth and success, and is the direct line manager for the corporate branch managers, lending performance managers and business performance coaches.
Reporting directly to the Head of Network, you will be responsible for:
- Business management of Franchisees & Branch Managers, including but not limited to coaching and managing sustainable performance, recruitment, succession planning, cash flow management, business plan development and implementation.
- Sustainable and profitable growth of the retail balance sheet.
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement and business development.
- Profitable growth of Franchisee numbers within the network.
- Embedding the BOQ Purpose and Values across the branch network.
- Enhancing Engagement and Enablement of the Franchise and Corporate Networks
- Champion and lead Change Management activities across the network.
- Drive customer outcomes and customer satisfaction including the Net Promoter Score (NPS) results of the branch network.
- Internal and external succession planning and business development.
- Develop and grow strategic relationship with key industry bodies across the banking and franchise sectors.
- Participate as a key member of states group leadership team (Broker/BOQS/BOQB/BOQF/Risk).
As a commercially astute individual you will be able to demonstrate extensive experience in the Financial Services industry, combined with a proven track record in building a customer-centric culture, within a large frontline team.
As a distinguished leader, you are differentiated from your peers due to your advanced coaching experience, and previous experience working with a small business environment (exposure to working with Franchisees would be highly regarded, but not essential).
Naturally you will have a strong ability to build internal and external partnerships to drive customer and community value, as well as complex problem solving skills.
You will be experienced in achieving results and driving change, and key to your success will be your enthusiasm, energy and resilience to drive through and achieve end results and improvements.
If you are passionate about what you do, and you’re looking to join a brand at the forefront of financial services, we'd love to have a conversation.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!