|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Regional QLD based role – Flexibility to be based out of one of our three main hubs: Mackay, Townsville or Cairns
- Exciting newly created role to drive business performance
About the Role
In this newly created role, you will participate as a key member of the State Leadership team. Reporting to the State Manager, you will be responsible for working with and coaching, Franchise owners to grow sustainably and effectively manage risk as well as execute and embed regulatory and organisational change. As a key partner in the growth and success of the Franchisee’s business, you will be responsible for executing the banks franchise strategy including growth of the franchise network, succession planning for the franchise network and financial performance.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Business Management of the Franchise/Small business environment including but not limited to;-
- coaching and managing sustainable performance;
- change Managements
- cash flow management; and
- business plan development and implementation
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Profitable growth of Franchisee numbers within the Network
- Change Management including engagement and executing effective roll out plans to embed change across the network
- External business development and succession planning
To be considered for this role, you will have a wealth of experience working in a franchise organisation where you were coaching and partnering with franchisees to achieve success in their businesses. You will also have a proven track record in building customer centric cultures within a large frontline team and a demonstrable ability to build internal and external partnerships to drive customer and community value.
With experience in the financial services industry, you will demonstrate a complex problem solving ability and have a proven track record in coaching and influencing to organisational change and performance.
Tertiary qualifications in Finance or related field will be highly desirable, along with industry coaching qualifications.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.