|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Drive safety, customer service, sales and manage relationships
- Bring people skills, strengthening your team through continuous development
- Enjoy a challenging role managing our busy branch in Orange
Our Branch Manager is responsible for leading a varied workforce of technical service and customer facing sales professionals across two branches. The position is also responsible for branch performance with a focus on safety and achieving KPI’s around revenue, fleet availability, fleet utilisation and customer loyalty. However success in operational areas will not come about without a manager that relates well to people, can motivate, mentor and train staff to become an effective versatile team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead coach and equip employees with knowledge of key branch operations, quality and safety processes and compliance.
- Create the best solution / outcome for our customers by driving a high levels of customer service.
- Oversee Asset Management and Quality Management
- Manage budgets, P&L and KPIs around revenue, fleet availability, fleet utilisation and customer loyalty.
Your skills & expertise:
Ideally you will have experience in a similar position gained from within the construction industry or similar, where your strong leadership capability and character have engaged teams to perform at their best. Also you will have:
- Sound sales and operational management experience.
- Demonstrated commercial acumen
- Equipment hire, construction or industrial industry experience desirable.
If you believe you can meet the demands of this busy role we welcome your application.