|Job Type:||Full Time|
LiveTiles is a hyper-growth SaaS company founded in Australia, headquartered in New York, with teams across the US, APAC and EMEA regions.
LiveTiles is the complete intelligent experience platform. We believe that the world is a better place when humans are free to do their best work, so we focus on smart solutions that enable people to focus on the work that matters most. Empowering companies to emerge and integrate disparate business apps, resources, and files through Office 365 and Azure by combining AI and intelligence.
Our team is underpinned by 3 core values; We are decent human beings, we get Sh!t done and we create unforgettable experiences.
We recently celebrated the merger of LiveTiles, Wizdom, and Hyperfish in the only way we know-how… A rock concept at Microsoft Inspire in Las Vegas! Queen was the only other show in town.
We are looking for a driven, inquisitive problem solver. Motivated to work in a fast-paced hyper growth environment. Working out of Melbourne, Victoria as a Solutions Specialist; your focus is supporting the sales team throughout the sales process becoming a trusted advisor to prospective clients and partners.
What you'll do:
- Support the sales team throughout pre-sales meetings & being the trusted technical advisor to LiveTiles Intelligent Experience Platform (IxP) prospects.
- Ability run discovery & requirements gathering activities with prospects.
- Build innovative demonstrators aligned to communicated customer requires.
- Medium Microsoft Azure, SharePoint & front-end development skill sets.
- Challenge the norm providing innovative solutions aligned to clients proposed requirements.
- Demonstrate LiveTiles IxP to technical & business users demystifying the technology ensuring the benefits of the platform communicated effectively.
- Develop strong relationships with partners & customers driving enablement activities.
- Be the product SME & at times provide oversight during partner implementation activities.
- Best-in-class processes, practices, and efficiency. create, educate, experiment, and collaborate with senior leadership, partners, Microsoft and our growing customer base. building success as a top SaaS business and solutions provider.
- Leadership. cultivate the culture and motivate those around you to accomplish the above.
What we're looking for:
- Success, delivering unforgettable experiences. A proven track record engaging users and driving adoption, with 7+ years of pre-sales experience.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft technology stack including Office 365, SharePoint Online, Azure and Teams.
- Communication skills: ability to communicate concisely and passionately.
- A willingness to learn and adapt, as well as thinking outside the box.
- Integrity and trustworthiness.
- Comfortable with learning new technologies and solutions.
- A self-starter, but also a strong team player, with excellent collaborative skills.
- A jet setter, with a willingness to travel to customer and onsite meetings.
- An eye for design, Web design or graphic design experience a plus
- Above all a decent human being
LiveTiles is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate because of your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.