|Job Type:||Full Time|
Exciting opportunity for experienced Drainage Serviceperson to join our Taupo based Water Team
- Training and development to support your career
- Wide variety of work every day
- 100% commitment to Health and Safety
The Drainage Serviceperson is responsible for undertaking routine and emergency maintenance actions on Storm water and Wastewater assets under the direction of the Drainage Team leader. Tasks will include maintenance of wastewater and storm water services, reporting, plant maintenance, and emergency repairs. There may also be a requirement to participate in an on-call roster.
- Ideally qualified in the identification and rating of faults
- Minimum full Class 1 NZ Drivers Licence essential with current Class 2 preferred.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will ideally have experience in maintenance of stormwater- and drainage assets, or road maintenance and drain/pipe laying.
To apply for the role please visit www.downercareers.co.nz using job number 568326.
The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.