The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remote working has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connected with each other and our clients.
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Whilst our recruitment activity has slowed, we are always interested in connecting with talented people from diverse backgrounds to consider for future opportunities that may arise within our People Advisory Services team.
Our People Advisory Services practice continues to grow and we are always interested in speaking with talented individuals with backgrounds covering Reward and Remuneration to consider for future opportunities.
EY’s People Advisory Services (PAS) believes a better working world is helping our clients harness their people agenda — the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost. Our professionals focus on strategic talent initiatives connected to Transformations, Mobile Talent, Transactions & Workforce Enablement with companies of all sizes, life cycles, and complexities. Learn more about PAS here - https://www.ey.com/en_au/workforce
- Work closely with teams and clients to analyse and resolve complex people issues; design and implement innovative reward, recognition and performance approaches; and co-ordinate and project manage these projects locally or across APAC
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive and pragmatic advice which details remuneration and reward design alternatives, quantify benefits, costs and risks, and outline implementation plans, enablers and barriers
- Work closely within a highly talented, genuinely collaborative multi-disciplinary People Advisory Services team to deliver integrated solutions that align to our client’s business and people strategies, optimise workforce productivity, are tax-effective, and compliant with local and global regulations
Skills and attributes for success
We are interested in learning more about you if you have experience in:
- Exhibit a problem-solving mind set, able to translate client needs into practical and implementable reward strategies
- Thrive in an ever-changing client landscape, anticipating and reacting to client needs and challenges, while remaining resilient and focussed
- Work effectively with diverse EY and client teams, both on client site for extended periods or in our EY office working across a variety of client projects on a day to day basis
- Display relationship management skills, with the ability to build and develop relationships with both external and internal contacts
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in human resource, remuneration and reward, recognition, performance management, business analysis and/or consulting experience is highly desirable
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills supported by strong Excel and/or data analytics capabilities, with an eye for detail and commitment to quality, teaming and developing others.
Please note at this time we can only take applications from people who have working rights in Australia due to the Australian Government imposed COVID-19 visa entry restrictions.