|Job Type:||Full Time|
Cardno's global HQ in Brisbane is seeking interest from Graduate Civil Engineers to join our 2021 Asia Pacific Graduate Development Program.
Ideally, we are seeking graduates due for completion in 2020 who are available for full time work from January 2021. As a graduate on our rotation program, you will gain exposure to four engineering teams across our two-year program including civil engineering, urban development, water infrastructure and asset management (Note - 1 x 6-month rotation will be based out of our Springfield office). As a Cardno graduate, you will learn all facets of engineering techniques, gain skills in relevant software programs and will network with our diverse professionals who are industry leaders in their fields. In addition to the rotation experience and on-the-job support, you will take part in a set of structured workshops over the two-year period covering the core skills to develop you into a well-rounded engineering consultant.
Our graduate positions offers the opportunity for you to -
- Participate in the delivery of projects while ensuring work output is of a technically high standard
- Complete design calculations and records within time and budget restraints
- Develop practical and commercial solutions to problems
- Undertake work related training and self-development for career advancement
- Collaborate with project staff and work within a team of technical specialists in their field
To be successful you will display -
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering with completion by end of 2020
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office (MS Word & MS Excel)
- Strong report writing skills
- The ability to work within a team environment through well-developed interpersonal skills
- A positive and proactive attitude
- The ability to get involved and learn from others, whilst also contributing to a vibrant team
How to Apply
Your application should include a CV and Cover Letter outlining your passion for Engineering and any specific disciplines that are of particular interest. We also want to understand your interest in joining Cardno and our Graduate Development Program. Applications close at midnight on Sunday 12th April 2020.
Why join Cardno?
Cardno has a focus on you. You will be trusted and empowered in a role that can be tailored in a flexible way. We are a performance based organisation where you will be recognised and rewarded for your contribution.
Your professional development is as valuable to us as it is to you and it will be a priority. Cardno provides visible career paths in technical eminence, client & key account management, project management and people leadership. We offer meaningful opportunities to make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining Cardno, you can bring your true self to work every day. We are committed to inclusion and celebrating our diverse workforce, their individual talents and the innovation they bring to work. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, LGBTQ+, women, mature age workers and people with different abilities.
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years' experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.