|Job Type:||Full Time|
Cardno is looking to recruit a Graduate Civil Engineer to join our Sunshine Coast team in 2021.
You will be part of a dynamic office that values their people. With our office conveniently located to amenities such as the beach, gym and cafes, you will enjoy the lifestyle benefits that only the Coast can provide. Our projects are located throughout SEQ and range from master planned communities and high-density developments through to major infrastructure projects.
Ideally we are seeking graduates that are due to complete their studies by the end of 2020 and can be available for full time, permanent work in January 2021. As a graduate, you will learn all facets of engineering techniques, gain skills in relevant software programs and join our established Asia Pacific Graduate Development Program.
This position offers the opportunity for you to -
- Participate in the delivery of projects and ensure work output is of a technically high standard
- Complete design calculations and records within time and budget restraints
- Develop practical and commercial solutions to problems
- Undertake work related training and self development for career advancement
- Collaborate with project staff and work within a team of technical specialists in their field
To be successful you will display -
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering with completion by 2020
- A keen interest for urban development and/or transport infrastructure
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office (MS Word & MS Excel)
- Strong report writing skills
- The ability to work within a team environment through well-developed interpersonal skills
- A positive and proactive attitude
- The ability to get involved and learn from others, whilst also contributing to a vibrant team
How to Apply
Your application should include a CV and Cover Letter outlining your interest in Civil Engineering. Applications close at midnight on Sunday 12th April 2020.
Why join Cardno?
Cardno has a focus on you. You will be trusted and empowered in a role that can be tailored in a flexible way. We are a performance based organisation where you will be recognised and rewarded for your contribution.
Your professional development is as valuable to us as it is to you and it will be a priority. Cardno provides visible career paths in technical eminence, client & key account management, project management and people leadership. We offer meaningful opportunities to make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining Cardno, you can bring your true self to work every day. We are committed to inclusion and celebrating our diverse workforce, their individual talents and the innovation they bring to work. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, LGBTQ+, women, mature age workers and people with different abilities.
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years' experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.