|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM HANA Solution Consultant – S/4 Supply Chain - Sydney
As an experienced SAP consultant at IBM Global Business Services, you will deliver innovative business solutions through design, build and test, including systems integration. You will leverage your subject matter expertise and your experience to ensure successful project delivery and client success. We will give you access to unique career opportunities, and a vast and diverse network of talented SAP professionals.
As a member of our SAP functional team you will get the chance to participate in new and existing implementations, developed with the latest technology and tools. At IBM you’ll find your role has a very unique look, combining both strong technical and business skills.
We would like you to have a solid SAP Supply Chain background with at least 2 full implementations, ideally in an international consulting environment. Strong experience in process design, planning and managing execution of the build. Experience in the S/4 Supply Chain solutions is also a must.
- Be an Australian citizen
- Be eligible to obtain an AGSVA baseline security clearance or already have AGSVA baseline security clearance
- Extensive demonstrable SAP experience including at least 2 full end-to end project lifecycles.
- Strong knowledge in SAP Supply Chain area and general knowledge of other SAP modules. Ability to do FITGAP analysis and lead workshops with Business and Process Architects
- Customization experience of SAP Supply Chain Solution and understanding of core data structures and data flows
- Strong problem solving skills to drive resolution of defects and issues by understanding client needs and presenting options to resolve the problem.
- An ability to identify, develop and implement solutions to gaps to meet the needs of the business
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Client Relationship and engagement
- Willing to take on challenges in new areas at new clients
- Team lead or project management aspirations in combination with a strong drive to develop as a functional consultant
- A drive to expand your network in the SAP community
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.