|Job Type:||Full Time|
Senior Public Sector Account Executive (NSW Government)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced senior account executive to join the Government team responsible for managing the NSW Government partnership, escalations, revenue growth and all associated account related activity. Microsoft partners extremely closely with government institutions all over the world transforming their existing operational environments and partnering with them to make informed decisions in-line with global trends and challenges. This role based in Sydney will have a small number of nominated accounts to manage and lead a v-team of resources to drive adoption and growth of both Microsoft and our partners solutions.
A career at Microsoft will give you the opportunity to join a talented and dedicated team in pursuit of ambitious goals. You’ll be given the reach, freedom and inspiration to have a lasting impact on the world and make a difference. You’ll have access to talented people, technology and tools that enable you to utilize your skills, drive and most importantly your imagination.
- Understand the customers’ priorities and strategies, and plan programs of services that drive value and contribute to Microsoft growth through attainment of your revenue based, share based and/or consumption-based quota
- Lead a team of specialised technical resources that aligns to customer priorities and projects that also contributes to Microsoft revenue growth and product adoption
- Lead the process of structuring deals and define the negotiation strategies for the customer account.
- Expand strategic customer relationships to drive larger impact for the customer selling Government services and solutions that grow consumption of Office 365, Windows 10 devices (including Microsoft Surface), Cloud platforms and security
- Drive Azure as the primary secure cloud platform for Government
- Engage our partner ecosystem by leveraging and driving industry relevant solutions to market
- Have defined account plan with customer agreeing cadence frameworks and priority plans
- Strong sales and business background, with 5-8 years of technology-related sales experience, that includes extensive direct contact with customers and partners. Government experience preferable
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding individual and team metrics
- Possess executive maturity, presence and experience in building trust with senior decision makers across Government institutions
- Ability to drive digital transformation in a highly competitive environment with proven ability to successfully anticipate market changes to drive industry-relevant solutions, address competitive threats and navigate complex customer environments
- Experience in leading and driving the entire sales cycle, orchestrating virtual selling teams where necessary, leveraging repeatable offerings that maximize revenue/market share/consumption opportunities and increase customer satisfaction.
- Managing, leading and negotiating contractual frameworks
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.