|Job Type:||Full Time|
AECOM’s Program, Cost, Consultancy team has an opportunity for an experienced infrastructure estimator to provide best-practice, First Principle estimating support for internal and external clients alike across a range of end markets including Environment, Resources & Industry and Civil Infrastructure. In addition to internal clients, this role will see you utilise your strong business development and relationship building skills to win new work and further expand the team’s service offering to external clients, thereby contributing to the growth of the business.
As a specialist in your field, you will focus on first principles estimating and risk management services. You will be involved in the mentoring and career development of the junior team members, contributing to succession planning and the overall structure of the team.
- 5+ years’ experience managing projects and meeting delivery requirements;
- Consulting experience - advantageous;
- Excellent understanding of construction materials, methods of construction and construction production, particularly in the mining, infrastructure and heavy-industry sectors;
- Previous experience mentoring junior consultants will be an asset;
- Previous TMR Estimating experience will be highly regarded.
- Relevant tertiary qualification;
- AIQS, RICS or recognised equivalent;
- Expert Estimation by Pronamics – High Level Understanding required;
- @Risk by Palisade – Intermediate to High Level Understanding required;
- Working knowledge of MS Suite – Essential.
- Scheduling software knowledge - advantageous
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
*Business Line*Buildings & Places
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.