|Job Type:||Full Time|
Remuneration: Attractive salary package
- Graduate Program commencing February 2021 for Australia’s largest freight company
- A dedicated mentor & supportive team environment
- Individualised development program focused on both personal and professional skills
Our Asset Management Division is looking for their next Graduate superstar. As an analytical thinker with an eye for detail, you will enjoy rotations in real estate, procurement, inventory/ supply chain, technology and rollingstock fleet services.
As an Aurizon Graduate, you will be part of a diverse, collaborative and creative workforce. You may have rotation opportunities in regional areas as required.
- A dedicated mentor & supportive environment
- Structured, individualised development program focused on both personal and professional skills
- Graduate challenge, working in multi-disciplined teams presenting innovative solutions for Aurizon’s future
About Aurizon Graduates:
- We are seeking Graduates who can build great leadership skills as well as develop their technical capability
- You’ll have ambition and demonstrate both exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. Most importantly have the passion and drive to succeed
- You must have successfully completed an undergraduate degree or higher qualification that is bachelor level or above, and completed your relevant qualification by December 2020
- We are seeking graduates who want to grow their career in Aurizon and are flexible to work in the regional communities where Aurizon operates
- You must be an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand citizen who has entered Australia on a valid passport and has unrestricted rights to employment
Our Recruitment Process:
Please submit your application on our Aurizon website – www.aurizon.com.au/careers/graduates by Monday 6th April 2020.
- First stage of on-line testing – This will be sent out from 9th April
- Second stage of on-line testing – This will be sent out on 17th April following a successful result from the first stage testing
- Webex Interview – Short Webex interviews will be held from Monday 4th May to Wednesday 6th May
- Assessment Centre - Will be held at the location of the available position (Brisbane or Rockhampton), from 18th May- 22nd May in Brisbane and a regional location to be determined
- Pre-employment Checks & Medicals (Engineering Grads) – Commencing 29th May 2020
What we can offer you:
At Aurizon, we support the development and growth of our employees to reach their full potential. With a National portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with long term and exciting career opportunities. Some of our benefits include:
- Development and growth opportunities
- Access to female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mentoring programs
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- As an endorsed WORK180 employer, you can view of policies and benefits here
At Aurizon we believe in connection
It is our ability to connect that strengthens communities, industries and builds economies. It helps to embrace diversity in our workplace and that is the experience we want for everyone. We are building a culture where everyone is seen, heard and valued, because of their diversity. We value inclusion throughout the whole company and encourage you to apply.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 50 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment.
To learn about us and our company values visit www.aurizon.com.au/careers
For more information on this position (reference 85017), please contact Katie on (07) 49320179