|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are on a hunt for an eager Plant Operator to join our team in Te Anau working in the Milford Road Alliance on SH94.
As part of our Te Anau crew you’ll get involved in the safe delivery of road maintenance activities like road shoulder reconstruction, pavement repairs, mowing and tree felling to name a few. During the winter months, you will be responsible for snow clearing and gritting & de-icing the roads.
What we offer:
- Working for a leading and stable organisation with plenty of opportunities for career growth and clear career progression to achieve your ambitions.
- Competitive pay rate+ paid overtime & benefits
- Minimum 40 hours a week
You’ll come with:
- Class 4/5 heavy vehicle, WTR licence will be desirable
- Ability to work on weekdays and some weekends
- Physically fit
- Highly self-motivated & ability to work unsupervised
- Experience preferred, however training will be provided
- A keen desire to learn and grow and be part of a great team
You’ll also have a keen desire to learn & grow and be part of a great team. You don’t have to tick all the boxes as full training will be provided.
This is a great time to join the Downer team and take the next step in your career with an organisation committed to the lifelong development of our people. Don't delay!
To apply for this role, please go to www.downercareers.co.nz and search for the job using the reference number 568660 or visit our Te Anau Branch – 29 Caswell Road for more information.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free – all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test & medical.
Please note we have an in-house recruitment team that manage all our vacancies. No candidates presented through an agency will be considered for any of our roles advertised, unless previously arranged. We would strongly encourage all candidates interested in these roles, to apply directly online through the portal provided otherwise your application will not be considered.