|Job Type:||Full Time|
Evolution Mining is a leading, growth focused Australian gold company. We own and operate a portfolio of gold mines across Australia. At Evolution our best discoveries are found every day through the innovation displayed by our people, our great teams, our 100% focus on getting our people home safely and our commitment to building an exceptional company. And we want you to help us discover more!
- Focus on your development with Individual Development Plans, mentors and face to face development workshops focusing on professional and business management skills
- Exposure to Senior Leaders throughout our Corporate and Operational teams
- Rotations across the business for a holistic and diverse experience
- Exposure to both Underground and Open Pit operations
The primary focus of the Surveying team at Evolution is to provide support to the mining operation on a day-to-day basis, specifically with all Survey data collection and design implementation. This includes collecting and maintaining all spatial data across the open pit and underground mines. To assist the mine surveyors, the latest in surveying equipment (GNSS, drones, and total station) and technologies are used to capture excavated material and produced plans.
As a Graduate Surveyor you will be working across the whole site and be involved in inter-departmental project work. Our Graduates will also have the opportunity to gain practical exposure, both in underground and open pit rotations, to assist in their knowledge and understanding of operations.
This is a site-based position with at least two rotations across our national sites (NSW, QLD & WA).
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to complete practical competencies to work towards gaining registration with the State’s Surveying Board.
Eligible applicants must
- have completed a Surveying, Surveying and Built Environment, Spatial Science (majoring in Mine and Engineering Surveying), or a similar degree/diploma within the last 3 years,
- have an Australian / New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency, and
- be nationally mobile (relocation package provided by Evolution Mining).
The graduate program is a key part of our organisational strategy in ensuring we have the right people in the right roles with the right mix of skills and experience to achieve our goals. Supported by a rotation manager, a stream leader, a senior mentor and the Graduate Program team, your structured individual development plan includes real work and projects, a corporate orientation in Sydney and regular development opportunities. Through on-the-job learning, feedback from the people you work with as well as several formal development workshops over the two years (both face-to-face on our sites and through webinars), you will develop the skills you need to be successful.
Our past graduates have gone on to see success in various roles across Evolution, including Operations Business Analyst (reporting directly to the COO), Project Manager, IT Business Analyst, a range of key advisory positions and are forever part of the Evolution Mining Graduate Alumni.
Click the Apply Now button, or to discover more about us and how you can be part of the Evolution story, go to www.evolutionmining.com.au/discover