|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join our growing national Management Consulting practice
- We provide an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
- Melbourne location
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight, and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
KPMG is a Gold rated Microsoft Partner and a complete Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV and CRM solution provider specialising in the consulting, design, configuration, maintenance and support of clients' systems.
We are looking for a Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (including AX) Lead Functional Finance Consultant to join this growing team. The successful applicant MUST have a thorough knowledge of, and experience in consulting in, finance solutions as applied to Dynamics AX/365, and ideally come from an accounting background and/or have tertiary accounting qualifications.
Your new role
- Designing high quality business solution by contributing to a well thought out High Level Solution Design from a functional and technical perspective
- Creating and reviewing functional requirements documentation
- Evaluating clients' business needs, thus contributing to strategic planning of information systems facilities and software directions
- Conducting analysis of project and software requirements as part of the specific assigned work packages, in accordance with designated standards of methodology, style and quality
- Originating, using and promoting the creation and maintenance of company processes, templates and document design standards
- Interaction with clients onsite and over the phone to determine user requirements
- Interaction with technical consultants in person and over the phone regarding functional and technical requirements
- Assisting with integration planning and software building definition tasks
- Providing input in the preparation of project proposals and recommending solutions
- 5+ years of financial consulting experience in Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience providing assistance in running major and BAU across the business.
- Strong accounting background preferably with industry experience and tertiary finance qualifications
- Proven organisational skills including the ability to determine priorities and meet deadlines and effectively balance competing demands
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written
- Ability to work successfully as a member of a team as well as independently
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.