|Job Type:||Full Time|
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities
KPMG is actively seeking full time Paraplanners to work as Case Assessors reviewing the appropriateness of advice across a number of large scale Remediation projects
There are multiple 9 & 12 month contracts available based in our Remediation Operations Centre in Rhodes. Positions are likely to extend beyond the 9 months.
Reporting into your Team Leader, you will be responsible for reviewing customer case files utilising clear guidelines to assess the appropriateness of the advice provided. You will also receive on the job training from your buddy and have access to SME’s who are on hand to lend their support and answer any tricky questions.
Reporting into your Team Leader, your major responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing customer files, investigating clients complaints and assessing the appropriateness of the advice provided
- Liaising with administrative and calculations teams to ensure the customer is remediated appropriately
- Communicating with customers over the phone to request further information to assist you in assessing their cases
How are you extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Minimum RG146 qualified
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office Skills and computer savvy
- Experience working as an Paraplanner or Financial Planner
- Strong understanding of compliance and regulations within Financial Services
- Ability to meet deadlines and maintain levels of quality in a target-driven environment
- Ability to work autonomously and confidence to make decisions based on guidelines given
- Attention to detail and ability to analyse information
The KPMG Difference
At KPMG, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background.
KPMG has a decade-long, proud commitment to Indigenous Australia, as demonstrated by the achievement of an Elevate level Reconciliation Action Plan. KPMG is a foundation member and Principal Partner of Pride in Diversity started in Australia by ACON and the Diversity Council of Australia, and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace. KPMG Australia has been consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) annual index.
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!