|Job Type:||Full Time|
CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
What can our construction projects build for you?
We are seeking an experienced Project Engineer (Fitout) with experience in complex health fit out projects to join our high performing team. You will work on the Campbelltown Hospital Redevelopment Stage 2 project ($400mil + project). Construction has commenced and is expected to be complete by mid-2023. The role will be responsible to effectively coordinate the design, procurement and construction elements for a designated area on the project to ensure safety, time, cost and environmental objectives are achieved.
Responsibilities however not limited to:
- Report daily to Area Manager of site progress and issues
- You will manage the hospital interior fit-out
- Develop and status 3 week lookahead programs
- Work closely with site supervisors and structural trades
- Ensure quality assurance processes are implemented onsite
- Forecasting unforeseen costs
- Subcontractor monthly claim reviews
- Manage temporary works associated with the hospital fit-out
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or equivalent
- Must have Building fit-out experience
- Previous experience in a Project Engineer role on a large building construction project
- Demonstrated competency in areas of technical and production management in self-performed structures operations
- Demonstrated experience in planning up to 4 weeks ahead and weekly reporting against cost and time
- Strong understanding of programme management, deadlines and budget controls
- Strong attitude and awareness of Safety
- High level verbal and written communication skills
In return, we offer a range of benefits including:
- Market competitive salary
- Structured training and development
- Corporate employee discounts with numerous providers
- Well-being benefits e.g. vaccinations, health insurance discounts
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.