|Location:||Bay Of Plenty, Bay Of Plenty, Bay Of Plenty, Bay Of Plenty, Bay Of Plenty, Waikato, Waikato, Waikato, Waikato, Waikato, Waikato|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer Open Space Management team have an enviable record of delivery to the highest standards as part of parks contracts being delivered to a wide range of clients nationwide. Our teams are professional, focused on delivery of best practice on Parks Maintenance services to our clients and the members of the public.
We are now on the hunt for our next Operations Manager! In this role, you will be responsible for working with the Contract Manager on the delivery of the South Waikato OSM business. This includes delivering on health, safety and quality targets, operational delivery of maintenance contracts and related project works, leadership of local operational team, management of plant and equipment. You will also have to work collaboratively across all sectors, ensuring that work is completed to the satisfaction of our clients and ensure all targets around productivity; financial, quality and safety are met.
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- Qualification in Horticulture, sport turf, arboriculture or similar
- Experienced in operational delivery of OSM contracts
- Proven successful management experience with responsibility and accountability for staff and plant
- Essential to have proven operational contract management experience, including knowledge of delivery of Open Space Management
- Proven successful track record in developing a culture that supports zero harm management, encouraging and rewarding excellence
- Clear demonstration of leadership behaviours that empower others
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
We offer a great remuneration package, all the gear you need and unrivalled training and development schemes which will allow you to reach your full potential and take advantage of promotional opportunities, all in a supportive team environment!
Please apply online at www.downercareers.co.nz and enter reference number 568407.
The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Downer, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, so don't delay and make sure you apply as soon as possible.