|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
We're looking for a Senior Proposals Coordinator to support our Tax & Legal business!
About the team
Welcome to MCBD, the Marketing, Communications and Business Development team - A.K.A. Deloitte's creative heartbeat. Meet 150+ like-minded experts committed to thinking outside of the box. We bring to life ideas and strategies that build Deloitte's brand eminence and help us stand out. Our unparalleled marketing, design and social expertise allows us to make a difference across everything we do. Deloitte is growing and we are investing in our sales and pursuits pool of talent. This is a chance to be a part of this exciting growth story.
What will your typical day look like?
Deloitte has a national Sales Centre of Excellence for the highest priority firm-wide major pursuits underpinned by a network of Pursuit Centres of Excellence (PCoE) to support the next tier of priority pursuits within individual business units. This role is an internal facing role in the new Pursuits Centre of Excellence. We are seeking a hands-on sales support and proposal development coordinator to help professionals in our national business to win more than our fair share of client engagements.
In this role, you will work closely with the PCoE Manager for Tax & Legal and Partners' on prioritised sales pursuits and programs to support the Business Unit's growth. You will provide advice and support to professionals throughout the sales cycle from identification and qualification of opportunities, through development and execution of the pursuit strategy including proposal and pitch support.
In this role you will:
- Provide hands-on support for proposal development for key client opportunities
- Help to maintain key information, tools and resources to support efficient proposal development
- Leverage centralised sales processes and tools to support professionals throughout the sales cycle with targeted assistance from qualification of pursuit, proposal, presentation and close
- Collaborate with our global and regional PCoE networks to share best practices and learnings, including sharing models and assets to continuously improve win rates
- Collaborate with our Knowledge Management Services Team to champion, maintain and improve the Tax & Legal PCoE's online pursuits resource portal
- Support the PCoE Manager to establish and sustain efficient sales operation processes, including regular reporting
- Work closely with Marketing Communications and Business Development teams to draw on additional skills when required to support pursuits and proposals.
Enough about us, let's talk about you:
Ideally you will have at least 4+ years' experience in a similar role, preferably in professional services and have a track record of working within a sales pursuit teams and assisting in winning proposals.
Our role requires a hands-on passionate coordinator who is prepared to do what it takes to deliver a great outcome every time. A creative and motivated individual who is keen to make a difference where is matters most.
You will have:
- Demonstrated experience supporting sales operations,
- Organisational skills, with a strong attention to detail,
- Practical skills in proposal development.
- Advanced skills working with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint,
- A creative flair and excellent communication skills both written and verbally
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
The minimum salary requirement for this position is $75,000 inclusive of superannuation