|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
Consulting - Human Capital Change Consultant
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
- World-class learning and leadership programs
- Employee excellence awards/Employee appreciation month
Are you passionate about change -leading change, driving change and taking people on the journey with you?
What will your typical day look like?
Our Human Capital professionals specialise in integrating people issues with business strategy. We advise clients on a range of people related challenges including:
- Disruptive change: Enterprise and Functional transformation programs, organisation design, workforce transition, culture change and technology adoption
- Capability development: Capability development, Learning and leadership services to improve executive and employee performance
- Workforce optimisation and productivity improvement, the future of work (e.g. artificial and augmented intelligence, bots, digitalisation) impacts and planning
- HR Transformation: Maximising the efficiency and effectiveness of HR service delivery models and HR functions through operating model and service delivery design, HR programme design, process design, HR technology, implementation, and alignment with corporate strategy
About the team
Our mission? To enhance a company's value through its people. Deloitte Human Capital Consulting combines business strategy with people strategy to achieve success for our clients. We don't just understand our clients, we become one with them. By embedding ourselves in their teams, we focus on fostering diversity and inclusion in workplaces. We empower and upskill talent to radically transform traditional HR functions.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
We are looking for emerging change practitioners with 1-3 years of experience looking to apply your skills and learn more from the Organisational Transformation and Talent community and the latest global 'change by design' methodology.
- You will have change management experience from either a professional services environment or played a significant role or made an impact on business transformation projects as an internal advisor or business partner, alongside a Tier 1 consulting company.
- Organisational Change Management/ Business Readiness
- Technology Adoption
- Stakeholder engagement and communications
- Capability development and Communications
- Organisational Design
- Workforce Transition
- Are open to travelling
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
The minimum salary requirement for this role is $65,000 including 9.5% Superannuation
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact the Talent team. We'd love to hear from you.
'By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.'