|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Yardsperson is responsible for the general organisation and maintenance of the yard, and the safe delivery and offloading of our equipment. You will be busy, but work with a great dedicated team, ensuring our yard is clean, tidy and organised at the Ingleburn Branch.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing a safe & professional transport service
- Load & remove equipment from vehicles, adopting safe loading & unloading procedures.
- Securing freight while in transit to ensure successful delivery of equipment to site
- Perform general yard duties ensuring an organised and tidy yard
- Clean equipment and facilities, and other general cleaning duties as required.
- Maintain an efficient yard to compliment delivery service
- Maintain knowledge of equipment storage and location to ensure efficient retrieval
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Demonstrate a flexible approach and a “can do” attitude
- Must have a current forklift licence
- Ideally an EWP Licence
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team based environment
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all times