|Job Type:||Full Time|
Operating in a highly competitive and dynamic financial services environment, QSuper manages around $72 billion in funds for over 566,000 members and is committed to working with our members so they can feel more confident they are making the best choices for their situation. QSuper Limited and QInvest Limited are ultimately owned by the QSuper Board of Trustees.
The QSuper Group has approximately 1,200 employees, and our culture is one where "members are at the heart of everything we do". Our employees bring this culture to life by behaving in line with our unique values which ensures our success through our actions every day.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Member Education Officer to join our Employer and Business Development team on a full time, fixed-term basis. Based in our Brisbane office, you will be responsible for delivering content on financial education and wellbeing through various channels including workplaces, workshops and trade stands. Utilising your strong product knowledge and presentation skills, you will help develop and deliver a range of seminars to QSuper members and non-members throughout Queensland.
In addition to presenting to large groups, you will be required to deliver general advice to members whilst also supporting the ongoing development and design of the Member Education Program. This role requires effective time management and team collaboration to ensure that delivery targets are attained. The successful candidate will be able to manage a high workflow, quickly build rapport and trust, and identify and meet member needs in an efficient professional manner.
This role will require occasional travel within Queensland and occasional work outside of standard hours, and as such the successful candidate will need to be autonomous, self-driven and trustworthy.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
To be considered for this role, you will be a proven self-starter and will have the following experience / qualifications:
- RG146 compliant;
- Strong up-to-date knowledge and understanding of retirement, superannuation, and investment related strategies, legislation and compliance requirements;
- Experience in effectively delivering a range of seminars/ presentations/ workshops to diverse & large audiences;
- Ability to generate sales leads for various financial services and products;
- Compliance with relevant company policies, legal, regulatory and professional standards is fundamental to this role;
- Ability to work independently and or in a team in various local and remote locations and coordinate resources and logistics; and
- Whilst not mandatory, a Diploma of Financial Services (Superannuation &/or Financial planning) is highly desirable;
- A current valid Australian driver's licence will be required to undertake this role.
What you do today inspires tomorrow
Click on the 'Apply' button and follow the prompts. The closing date for applications is Thursday, 12 March 2020.
Please note, owing to a high volume of applications, QSuper reserves the right to close the applicant portal ahead of this deadline if necessary.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact those candidates that are short-listed for interview.
We choose to deal with you directly and have not engaged an agency for this opportunity, so if you're interested, please apply.