|Job Type:||Full Time|
Nearmap is currently providing a virtual model of the real world – at a scale and detail that hasn’t been done before. At Nearmap, we have an appetite for high performing individuals and we are currently on the hunt for a Salesforce Lead.
As Salesforce Lead, you will be responsible for managing commercial and finance systems, owning and driving the systems roadmap, planning and implementing any enhancements, managing BAU support and vendor management and ensuring commercial systems support to enable the commercial business to achieve objectives.
A bit more about the culture…
At Nearmap, every opinion matters, our business model partnered with our open-door management style gives you the opportunity to make an impact. Our Nearmappers see the world differently and are intently focused on delivering the best location content in the world. Having a shared goal and a lot of fun reaching it is how our Nearmappers truly flourish at their home away from home. We're all super down-to-earth - except when we're in the sky capturing fresh imagery!
A typical day for you may look like this...
- Administer commercial systems used by business such as Salesforce, Zuora, DocuSign, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Salesloft and manage integrations into systems like NetSuite, Marketo and Qualtrics
- Day to day management of 5 Salesforce Administrators supporting/servicing requests raised by business (managed using JIRA)
- Case management of known bugs in the systems and working with Vendors to drive resolution
- Driving adoption of best practices and ensure that the processes leverage strength of Commercial Systems
- Responsible for design testing, implementation and ongoing maintenance of out of the box and custom solutions
- Utilizing project management skills for implementation of new tools/systems. You’ll be managing all aspects of the project with hands-on involvement where needed and drive for completion on-schedule and within acceptable quality limits
- Change management to ensure controls are in place to protect the systems, assets and operations from side effects of a change
- Frequent and meaningful engagement with the business on how to best use commercial systems more efficiently
- Best of breed tools where automation is maximized and control environment is enhanced through the use of validation mechanisms inherent / customized in the commercial systems
- Working closely with Commercial Operations, Sales, Marketing, Product and IT teams to understand the business challenges and leveraging system capabilities to support wider business requirements
- Fostering a collaborative culture within CSO and broader org where knowledge and ideas are shared in a transparent manner
- Mentoring, coaching and development of CSS team members including performance management and appraisals.
More about what you need to bring…
- Proven Systems and Analysis experience for at least 7 years
- Certified Salesforce Administrator / Advanced Administrator
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer - II
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of cloud CRM platform, understanding of subscription billing model
- Strong leadership skills and ability to present complex information in a simple way to the business
- Excellent written, visual and verbal presentation skills, able to make a compelling sales argument and sell value, direct and respectful, a good brand ambassador
- Strong emotional intelligence and analytical capabilities
- Professional and Positive attitude
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment and take initiative
- Energetic, driven and hands on.
Some of our perks include…
- Competitive pay, bonus plan and Employee Share Scheme
- Flexible working environment, work life balance is a necessity
- Opportunities for continued career growth and development
- Ergonomic workstations with sit stand desks
- Fortnightly massages
- Free reign of Nearmap’s products
- Free healthy breakfast, snacks & lunches available in our kitchen with water views
- An allowance to help you focus on your well being.
If you think you tick all the boxes and could see yourself working at Nearmap, we invite you to come and make a difference!
Watch our culture video and find out more about what a day in the life at Nearmap looks like:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7rikZqa8n8