|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Learn from the experience around you
- Solving complex problems
- Join a collaborative and engaging team
- 6 month contract [with potential to extend further]
Hi, we're Caltex.
We're proud of our thriving fuels, lubricants and retail operations in Australia. This position will be part of the Caltex Lubricants Team situated in Brisbane, Lytton. Our people are capable, agile, and adaptable, with a wealth of knowledge..
You'll take us further by…
- Experience planning and coordinating the scheduling and despatching of packaged lubricants orders, working with carriers to manage back orders and where necessary prioritising stock allocation.
- Ability to monitor orders to ensure accuracy of processing and designated lead times, whilst communicating any exceptions to customers promptly and directly in order to manage delivery expectations.
- Understanding of the product return process in line with established returns policies.
- Knowledge and experience of regulations and codes governing transportation and handling of Dangerous or Hazardous goods.
- Ensure processes are clearly documented and all relevant documents are adhered to.
- Accountable for incident free operations and implementing agreed projects, business objectives and duties as may be reasonably required by the company from time to time.
- Proven experience working with dispatch systems, SAP knowledge essential.
- Experience dealing with difficult stakeholder, with the ability to guide, influence and negotiate across a wide range of stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated achievement in actively participating in a team and strong communication skills.
The successful candidate will have tertiary qualifications, with relevant experience in despatch and customer service role, SAP experience essential. Understanding of supply chain and manufacturing in a similar industry desirable. Due to customer engagement and supply timeframes, this role may be required to be on site until 4pm each day.
We'll take you further by…
Our leaders have strong technical knowledge, cross-functional experience and commercial focus that drives our business forward. They take pride in passing this on to the next generation of leaders and actively get to know you both personally and professionally.
We're an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and inclusion, and celebrate what makes us unique. We'll take you further with freedom and flexibility to be you.