|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate about the Built Environment, Defence, Energy, Transport and Water, and shaping a sustainable future for our communities?
Due to strong growth, Mott MacDonald's leading Advisory team is looking for new team members. You will be joining a diverse team of consultants who are passionate about what they do, with a proven track record guiding our clients, and leading delivery of our State and Country's most critical projects.
Mott MacDonald is a dynamic and innovative engineering, management and development consultancy working with high profile clients across Australia. Some examples of our recent work include:
* exemplars in project management, such as the award-winning Health and Medical Sciences Building, and Adelaide Oval Redevelopment;
* business cases and economic evaluations for city shaping investments, such as the Level Crossing Removal Program;
* master planning the future of urban growth and precincts, such as Western Sydney;
* wholistic consideration of a pathway to carbon neutral through infrastructure sustainability, such as the Regional Rail Revival;
* transforming the way students learn through tailored training and leadership development for school leaders, such as the Professional Learning Program; and
* optimising asset performance through enterprise change and digital twins, such as Sydney Airport.
Mott MacDonald's Advisory team successfully integrates our experience across Infrastructure Advisory, Economics, Project Management, Environment and Sustainability, Professional Training and Leadership Development, Asset Management, and Digital Consulting to provide advice that covers the full spectrum of considerations over the entire infrastructure lifecycle.
We are seeking a Project Controller to support our Project Managers in working with government and institutional clients across Health, Education, Cultural, Precinct, Airport and Transport projects.
As our Project Controller you will be responsible for influencing, implementing and supporting our Project Managers and Project clients to help them deliver outstanding infrastructure.
This role will see you:
* Providing Project Controls expertise and support to project design teams consisting of architects, engineers, planners, environmental and other specialty discipline experts.
* Implementing and maintaining project controls in support of our Project Management team.
* Maintain and strengthen internal relationships through successful Project Controls support and coordination.
* Review, monitor and report to external & internal stakeholders on project progress.
What can you bring to the team?
You will be a Project Controller with 1-5 years' experience working with multi-discipline teams across Defence, Health, Education, or Cultural projects. With tertiary qualifications relevant to Project Management , Architecture or engineering you will have experience and working knowledge of project controls activities, including but not limited to scheduling, risk management, cost control, change control and reporting. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills will be required as well as a track record of ensuring programme performance and delivery. You will bring and establish positive relationships.
At Mott MacDonald we are always looking for the best people to join us
In return, we offer opportunities for strong career progression by contributing to boutique and large scale local and international projects.
We offer you all the benefits that come from working in a global consultancy, including a competitive salary, ongoing professional support, career development and a great opportunity to work on key projects. We are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability.
There's no time like present to make a change.