|Job Type:||Full Time|
With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 22,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma , one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
Provides centralized human resource services and transactions. Ensures efficiency of service center operations, technology, and transaction processes. Establishes standards and procedures for handling employee questions, transactions and administration of human resource programs. Coordinates services with the human resource information systems, human resource program managers, and technology specialists.
This is a great opportunity for you to join our growing HR operations team, you are a key point of contact for our employees and managers based in China. This means that you get to start late with the hours of work being 12 to 8pm. you will be paid shift penalties. This a varied role were you will provide resolution to phone call inquiries for HR issues related to Benefits, Compensation, Labour Relations, Compliance, Organization Effectiveness, Reward and Recognition, and Workforce Staffing. You will also liaise with the Centre of Expertise or HR Business Partner for complex issues
To be succesful you require:
- 2+ years of experience in HR, preferred HR Operations and/or a Shared Services operation or closely related experience
- Bilingual – Mandarin/English. Proficient in operating in a business environment in both languages, including spoken and written – Simplified Chinese
- Associates degree within Business/ HR or related field required.
- Experience in supporting multiple HR COE areas, such as Compensation, Benefits, Relocation, Staffing
- Knowledge of Case Management systems, ACD/IVR, and HR Portal technology a plus
- Demonstrated ability to drive customer service and operational excellence.
- Exposure to HR practices in other APAC locations
How to Apply
Applications must address the selection criteria above and include a current CV and covering letter in the one document.
Employment screening, including criminal history, medical assessment, confirmation of experience and stated qualifications, Australian working rights and other relevant checks form part of the candidate suitability.