|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Do you want to join a company where you can have a huge impact at scale?
Shape the way we attract, assess, grow, and retain talent across Atlassian. As a Senior Talent Leader, you will help ensure the talent management function is a strategic partner to the business, and foster a culture of continuous learning, growth and knowledge sharing. Partnering with our HR Business Partners and Senior Leaders, you will support our Talent Management processes, planning and development initiatives that meet current and future business needs.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the design, development and implementation of Atlassian’s talent management and organizational development programs
- Continue the transformation of our performance management and continuous feedback programs; including goal setting and quarterly growth/impact/goal conversations
- Coach and mentor executives, senior leaders and critical talent
- Collaborate with the Talent, Reward and HRBP teams to embed our People processes and leadership development plans
- Partner with the People Analytics function to deliver quality metrics that enable better decision-making
- Research, assess and identify market trends in talent management, leadership development, coaching & mentoring, and developing talent; evaluating peer organizations, scalable approaches and practices to accelerate the growth and impact of our talent
More about you:
- You have a knack for creating measurable capability changes in leaders and organisations. Also:
- You're strategic in your orientation and understand systemic talent relationships and processes
- Proven track record coaching executives and senior leaders
- Experience designing, building and implementing talent management practices, leadership and talent learning programs that accelerate capability change across different geographies
- Experience designing and implementing sponsorship, coaching and mentoring programs in a global organisation
- You have an in-depth understanding of all aspects of instructional design, assessment, and leadership capability development, and the courage and creative drive to go beyond copy/paste of what others are doing.
- You are considered a forward-thinking talent leader; enabling Atlassian to implement a true future state approach, mindset and capability for how we lead talent going forward
- You take an experimental approach to new ideas and have experience in agile methodology across your work
- You are operationally experienced and have the execution skills in coordinating technology, investment, vendors and partners
- And you exhibit high levels of resourcefulness, influence, organisational savviness and executive presence
More about the team
We are growing rapidly so you will enjoy working in a fast-paced fun environment with people on the same mission: Making Atlassian the ultimate team by obsessing the experience of growth for all Atlassians so that they can outpace the growth of the company. We take pride in playing as a team and contributing to the success of Atlassian by supporting our most important asset: our people.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.