|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Work for one of the largest IT and Business Consulting firms in the world
- New and growing client, with opportunities to expand the account
- Fantastic benefits including share purchase plan and industry-leading paid parental leave
CGI is looking for an experienced Senior Cybersecurity Consultant to join our growing team of cyber experts. With a background in security project delivery, hands-on implementation, your role will encompass full end-to-end solution delivery, including client engagement, solutions architecture and overseeing project work.
We are looking for a consulting specialist who loves to knowledge share and wants to work as part of a global community of experts.
Your Future Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work across a portfolio of cybersecurity projects with our clients
- Deliver end-to-end cybersecurity programmes
- Establish and build a network of contacts across CGI and our clients
- Build client relationships and represent the breadth of CGI’s capability
- Assist in identifying market trends, best practices, and new solutions
- Lead by example and help team members to develop
- Participate in the global CGI Cybersecurity community for knowledge sharing and best practice.
Experience required to be successful in this role:
- 5+ years of cyber experience with a desire to keep learning
- Security Program implementation and management, utilising frameworks and standards such as ISO27001, NIST, AESCSF
- Security transformation knowledge, including IAM, incident management, security architecture, cyber resilience and cyber awareness
- Recognised as a trusted expert capable of offering strategic security leadership
- Proven track record of executive engagement
- Strong influencing and relationship-building skills
- Security and Project Management certifications desirable
- Full work rights for Australia.
Package and Benefits:
CGI offers a competitive package including Share Purchase Plan, Profit Participation Plan, Life and Salary Continuance insurance and other great benefits such as industry-leading parental leave, flexible work and a health and wellness program.
To find out more, apply today!