|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for experienced Tyre Fitters to work in a regional relief role, servicing multiple sites on the East Coast.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A highly competitive salary package with overtime available.
- 6 weeks annual leave and paid personal leave entitlements.
- Genuine opportunities for career growth and development.
- A safe working environment and an employer committed to Zero Harm.
- A professional, positive team atmosphere that encourages innovation and improvement.
At Otraco we believe that our people are our greatest asset. We are looking for people with the following skills/experience:
- Minimum EM Tyre Fitting Qualification RIISAM210D, RIISAM211D
- AUR21913 certificate II in Automotive Mechanical Heavy Tyre Fitting or equivalent will be highly regarded.
- A minimum of three years of Earthmoving tyre fitting experience across a broad range of fleet configurations.
- A passion and commitment to work safely to Otraco and client procedures.
- A valid and current unrestricted driving license
- A High Risk Forklift license
- Experience operating a Forklift Tyre Handler
As a Regional Relief Tyre Fitter some of your duties will include;
- Travelling to multiple sites on the East Coast of Australia.
- Maintenance on a range of tyres across the mining fleet.
- Performing routine inspections and assessing wheel components.
- Entering data into our revolutionary tyre management system, Otracom.
- Maintaining pressures and quality in accordance with site specifications.
- Upholding our commitment to providing an excellent level of service to our clients.
If this sounds like what you have been looking for, please apply today. For further information regarding this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all applications must be completed online and applications emailed directly will not be accepted.