|Job Type:||Full Time|
With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 22,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma , one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Facility Coordination Officer based at our Broadmeadows site. This role provides technical expertise and support for Operational Readiness activities for all phases of Project Aurora.
You will ensure delivery to the project timelines and milestones for the manufacturing component of the Aurora project and participate in the production activities required for commissioning, qualification and validation of new equipment, software and the manufacturing process for the Base Fractionation facility.
This is a permanent full time position that will suit an individual that has proven experience with building collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders and customers.
Reporting to the Operational Readiness Lead, your responsibilities will include:
- Participate in the development and management of the strategic direction, budget, standards, organisational structure and culture of the Aurora Operational team to ensure timely delivery of project objectives to support a successful regulatory submission
- Under direction, provide support for the commissioning and qualification of new equipment and software for the Aurora facility
- Collaborate with the Aurora Project Team to achieve key project deliverables. Provide operational input and client review of the Aurora design through to regulatory approvals
- Assist with the generation of operational procedures and SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) for Base Fractionation manufacture. Ensure procedures are current & compliant with current regulatory requirements
- Support the development, delivery and maintenance of appropriate training for Base Fractionation Operations employees.
To be successful
- Tertiary qualification in Science, Engineering or relevant discipline
- Experience in a similar manufacturing role (or Operator role) in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology or Food industry
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities, processes and equipment.
- Experience with quality control and quality assurance systems including an understanding of regulatory guidelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate project activities and liaise across functional groups to meet project targets and objectives
Applications close 5pm AEST on the 16th March 2020.
Applications must address the selection criteria above and include a current CV and covering letter.
Apply now for a role with a varied remit in an organisation that is going through considerable investment and change.
Employment screening, including criminal history, medical assessment, confirmation of experience and stated qualifications, Australian working rights and other relevant checks form part of the candidate suitability evaluation process.
Key competencies critical to success in this role;
Plans and Aligns
Optimises Work Processes