|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want to join an exciting, fast paced and innovative team? If you’re excited about technology and helping Customers, Partners and external communities learn, if you like to see that ‘lightbulb’ moment in others, come join us and put your skills to great use!
Skilling has never been more important than it is right now – technology is changing every second of the day and companies need skilled employees to enable them to innovate and succeed.
Come join Worldwide Learning’s TechnicalSkills for Business programas we help our customers realize their potential through their employees. Help guide our approach and be ready to join a group where all ideas are heard and providing technology education is job one.
In this role, you willbuild, motivate andguideyourteam oftrainers who will deliver technical training content toour customers employees.Your team willteachthe full range of our Azure cloud content and curriculum,andtheywill benefit from your previous real-world, hands-on experience in the cloud computing space.
Youwill be passionate aboutdevelopingyourpeople,leading a high performing team and ultimately helping us as we shape the future of skilling.Your previous experience in attracting, developing and retaining talentfrom diverse backgrounds-ideally in a services,consultingor training field – will enable your teamtodeliverhigh quality skillingandhelp our customers succeed.
If you're already passionate about technology and motivating others,ifyou relish the opportunity to help revolutionize what it means to skill and be skilled, then all that's left is for you to apply and help us empower every organization and individual to achieve more.
- You will attract, develop and coach a great team of trainers
- You’ll help us by buildingbest practices for deploying and deliveringyourtrainers to our customers
- You should enjoy continually skilling yourself on the most innovative technologies relating to cloud computing
- As part of this forward-thinking group, you will help shape the future of the Azure training program
- Your team will be known for their ability to teach, turning the abstract into concrete reality,and through their ability toengagewithsome of theworldsmost innovative companiesas webuild out skilling plans
- You’ll assistyour teamin developing & maintaining technical training content, lab exercises, presentations, and accompanying materials.
- Throughall ofthe above, you will be an Azure Platform evangelist with customers, partners and external communities
- You will hold aBachelor’sdegree or have equivalent work experience in computer science, engineering, or related technical fields
- Ideally you will hold a current Microsoft Certified Trainer qualification, but this is not required. If you don’t and you’re a great fit, we’ll help you get one
- You will have conducted classroom training related to technology (can be in a non-work relatedsetting)
- You will have an indepth, broadunderstanding of cloud computing concepts and solutions
- If you have hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure, then that’s a bonus
- You will be a motivating communicator, able tofoster energy andenthusiasm for skilling across your team and therefore to your students
- You should enjoy meeting people from all backgrounds, andhave the ability totravel to engage them (25-50%)
- You’ll have worked inIT for at least 10 years, building depth experiencethat will help you shape our program
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.