|Job Type:||Full Time|
Electrical Design Engineer
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
About the role
Based at our office in Belmont and reporting to the Senior Project Manager this is an initial 6-month contract position where you will be working on a project that is transforming Perth’s transport system.
- Develop and coordinate designated site detailed design submission packs for client review and act as the independent design checker reviewing the JV partner’s electrical and earthing designs and drawings
- Respond to JV partner and client reviews with aim of closing out all queries in an efficient manner
- Act as a focal point for all technical based queries for associated sub suppliers while providing engineering and delivery assistance for sub suppliers
- Ensure that the quality requirements of the client are met and that compliance with all record keeping is correct and up to date
We are looking for an engaging individual with an electrical engineering degree and 2 to 4 years’ experience working in similar roles. You will be collaborative by nature and have strong attention to detail
You will also have\:
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to work autonomously, to organise and prioritise demands and handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a diverse range of stakeholders
- A can-do attitude with the willingness to learn
What we offer
When you join UGL you will be part of a 6,000 plus strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world's leading international contractors where you will gain exposure to a diverse range of opportunities.
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including health and well-being program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- The opportunity to work with, and learn from a talented, high performing engineering team
- Exposure to projects that are transforming Australia’s cities
How to Apply
If you want to be part of an organisation that appreciates the diversity and richness of its people and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills, please click the apply button and send in a copy of your current resume and cover letter.
Job Reference; 239281