|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer Open Space Management have an enviable record of delivery to the highest standards across New Zealand. Our teams are professional and are focused on delivery with the best practice Horticulture services to our clients. Our team in Lower Hutt are now looking for experienced Gardner’s to join our close knit friendly team.
What we offer:
- Great team environment, with varied and exciting works, both with projects and ongoing contract work
- Full on ground and Industry training along with ongoing career development & opportunities
About the role:
As a Gardener, you will undertake gardening work ensuring that high quality, timely and planned maintenance is delivered at all times. Duties will vary dependant on contract requirements. You will also ensure a high level of safety is adhered to in order to protect the public, other team members, and yourself.
We are looking for non-experienced and/or up to Level 4 qualified gardeners who have:
- Great honest work ethic, with reliability and a willingness to learn and share knowledge
- Prior work experience or a recognised industry qualification up to Level 4 (and or advanced) would be preferable
- Minimum Full Class 1 Drivers Licence - Class 2 is preferable
- Keen to work as part of a great team
- Great communication skills
- Skill sets that you think can benefit our team
If you tick these boxes and are looking for an exciting new challenge, then we'd love to hear from you! In return we offer the opportunity to be part of a great team, a collaborative working environment, a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to develop your career with Downer!
To find out more about what we do visit www.downergroup.co.nz or to apply visit www.downercareers.co.nz and enter reference number 568253.
The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Downer, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, so don't delay and make sure you apply as soon as possible.