|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer currently looking for a Leading Hand in our Asphalt team to be based in Auckland. Our crew is all set, and we just need you to be with them!
What's on offer:
- A stable working environment with guaranteed a minimum 40 hours per week and opportunities for overtime
- Permanent, full-time employment
- Working with a great team
- Training and development opportunities
- Uniform and safety gear provided
- Industry leader with a focus on 'Safety First'
Along with your positive attitude and your ability to work in a team there are a few essentials to what we are looking for:
- Full class 1 drivers license, with classes 2-5 & WTR an advantage
- Strong experience in the civil infrastructure, road construction industry
- A flexible work approach, as no two days are the same
- A can-do, hands-on attitude
- Good verbal and written communication skills
If you have experience in leading or managaging a team, then we would like to hear from you.
If this role sounds like the one for you then apply now! Go to www.downercareers.co.nz reference 564810.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol-free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Downer, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, so don't delay and make sure you apply as soon as possible.
Please note we have an in-house recruitment team that manage all our vacancies. No candidates presented through an agency will be considered for any of our roles advertised, unless previously arranged. We would strongly encourage all candidates interested in these roles, to apply directly online through the portal provided otherwise your application will not be considered.