|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate about the Built Environment, Defence, Energy, Transport and Water, and shaping a sustainable future for our communities?
Due to strong growth, Mott MacDonald's leading Advisory team is looking for new team members.
You will be joining a diverse team of consultants who are passionate about what they do, with a proven track record guiding our clients, and leading delivery of our State and Country's most critical projects.
Mott MacDonald is a dynamic and innovative engineering, management and development consultancy working with high profile clients across Australia.
Some examples of our recent work include:
* exemplars in project management, such as the award-winning Health and Medical Sciences Building, and Adelaide Oval Redevelopment;
* business cases and economic evaluations for city shaping investments, such as the Level Crossing Removal Program;
* master planning the future of urban growth and precincts, such as Western Sydney;
* wholistic consideration of a pathway to carbon neutral through infrastructure sustainability, such as the Regional Rail Revival
Mott MacDonald's Advisory team successfully integrates our experience across Infrastructure Advisory, Economics, Project Management, Environment and Sustainability, Professional Training and Leadership Development, Asset Management, and Digital Consulting to provide advice that covers the full spectrum of considerations over the entire infrastructure lifecycle.
We are seeking a highly experienced Project Manager to work with government and institutional clients across Health, Education, Cultural, Precinct, Airport and Transport projects.
As our Project Manager you will be responsible for influencing, implementing and advising our clients to help them deliver outstanding infrastructure.
With experience as a recognised Project Manager you will be actively involved in strategic roles on our most significant projects and programmes across multiple sectors and win and deliver work for you and your team.
This role will see you:
* Coordinate project design teams consisting of architects, engineers, planners, environmental and other specialty discipline experts.
* Implementing and maintaining project controls
* Manage design and construction of building and infrastructure projects.
* Maintain and strengthen client relationships through successful projects and stakeholder coordination.
* Review, monitor and report to external & internal stakeholders on project progress.
What can you bring to the team?
You will be a Project Manager with 3 + years' experience working with multi-discipline teams across Defence, Health, Education, or Cultural projects. With tertiary qualifications relevant to Project Management , Architecture or engineering you will have experience and working knowledge of project controls, such as scheduling, risk management, cost control, change control and reporting. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills will be required as well as a track record of ensuring programme performance and delivery. You will bring and establish positive relationships. Your experienced in developing and leading high performing teams coupled with advanced communication skills will assist you in succeeding.
At Mott MacDonald we are always looking for the best people to join us. In return, we offer opportunities for strong career progression by contributing to boutique and large scale local and international projects.
We offer you all the benefits that come from working in a global consultancy, including a competitive salary, ongoing professional support, career development and a great opportunity to work on key projects. We are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability.
There's no time like present to make a change.