|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Great team and collaborative work culture
- Engaging work in a fast-paced environment
- Significant future career prospects
Your new role awaits
As part of the broader Business & Private Bank Transformation function, this role will see you play a key part in the success of the Change & Communications Team. Reporting to the Portfolio Change Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of activities required to implement strategic change.
What you will do
- Provide support in end-to-end change management, collaborating with Engagement, Change and Communications colleagues.
- Develop change artefacts including Stakeholder Analysis, Change Impact Assessments, Change plans, Communications and learning collateral.
- Drive the identification of business impacts from the program/project and assess organisational readiness for the changes being implemented by the program/project.
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar Senior Change Analyst role with a large complex organisation, within the Financial Services sector.
- Proven Change Management experience and a solid understanding of Change Management frameworks and processes
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with the broader change team.
- Able to act as a mobile change specialist, flexing across the portfolio to support BAU change activity including working with other change practitioners to co-deliver into Business & Private Bank impacted groups.
- Experience delivering technology, organisational and business Change in Agile environments is ideal
- A relevant tertiary qualification in a Business related discipline coupled with a post graduate qualification is preferred.
NAB is proud to have an African Australian Inclusion Program, dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have Grad Programs, as well as Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.