|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a result of Xero continuing to expand, we have an exciting new opportunity! We're looking for a Support Engineer to join the Ecosystem team to help streamline our certification process. In this role, you’ll work closely with our Developer Evangelists and Development teams.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve our certification process through automation and software solutions
- Use your analytical skills and technical know-how to deliver automation and software solutions
- Scope and create automated QA tests for solutions created
- Identify and resolve bugs and quality issues within developed solutions
- Help maintain documentation available to developers building integrations
- Work collaboratively and positively with the entire ecosystem team
And once the above is done, you’ll have the opportunity to work on open source code projects.
In order to be successful in this role, you will have top notch relationship building skill as well as the ability to deliver high quality technical content and write great code.
This role presents an outstanding opportunity for a customer experience specialist to join a hyper-growth ASX100 company that is rewiring the small business economy. At Xero, we are proud of our collaborative, empowering and inclusive culture that allows creativity to thrive and innovation to flourish.
We’re offering a competitive remuneration package and a supportive and fun work environment that encourages you to take ownership of your career and be the best you can be. To peek inside Xero and see what we do check out #dobeautifulwork on twitter or instagram.
Note - This isn’t a graduate role. If you are a graduate, please check out https://www.xero.com/nz/about/careers/graduate/grad-home-2019/