|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
At Uber, we understand that every graduate is on their own unique journey. That’s why our program has been designed to allow you to explore your strengths and abilities further. This year we are super excited to launch a program focussed on Customer Acquisition & Growth, giving you the opportunity to learn from some of the brightest minds in Sales and Success, in one of the fastest growing tech companies ever!
As a Customer Acquisition and Growth Graduate you will be a part of the expanding Sales & Success team in Australia and New Zealand. Our Sales & Success teams deal with growth and innovation, with new acquisition and partner success management in Uber Eats and Uber for Business. With an obsession for their customers, this team is continually growing and nurturing our partnerships across SMB, Mid Market, and Enterprise accounts. Hear more about 2021 Grad Cohort and what growth & acquisition means from our team here!
It goes without saying that we’re looking for graduates who are seeking a challenging and exciting career. Here, you'll be part of an outstanding Sales & Success team working across a range of partners, from family owned businesses through to national enterprise brands. We want you to discover the path that excites you most across the customer journey, from acquisition, to retention and growth.
More about the teams you could be working with;
The Uber Eats Sales & Success team is on the frontline introducing businesses to Uber Eats while developing and testing new strategies around sales and product. This is our newest and fastest-growing business, spanning 180+ cities across all six continents in two years. Today, Uber Eats is available across many parts of APAC including Tokyo, Hong Kong, Auckland, Sydney and Melbourne - and we're just getting started.
At Uber for Business, we’re simplifying the way businesses move. With over 65,000 businesses around the world already on board, Uber for Business is building for the future of how work gets done, wherever you need to go. Our U4B Sales & Success team builds strong relationships with our clients, helping them build successful travel programs to improve the experiences of their employees, guests and customers all around the world.
What You'll Do
- Drive yourself towards short and long-term sales and growth goals by liaising with current and prospective partners.
- Identify opportunities and work cross-functionally to improve the restaurant experience.
- Manage numerous priorities strategically and concurrently, maintaining pipeline velocity and influencing the adoption of our programs/features, as well as providing strategic solutions to meet the needs of their business.
- Provide data-driven insight to deliver and execute upon a strategic account plan and optimize their success on the platform.
- Work closely with Marketing to build different B2B Strategies to drive Demand Generation growth for the business.
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders, including local and regional teams. Prepare materials for business reviews. Coordinate meetings and stakeholders.
- Check out what prior grads have got up to here!
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor or advanced degree (in areas such as law, commerce, marketing, technology, innovation)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity and solve problems with a constructive mindset
- Strong aptitude with numbers to drive insights and ability to make data-driven decisions
- NOTE: To be eligible to participate in the Uber Graduate Program, you must have completed an undergraduate degree in 2020 with less than 1 year accumulated work experience and hold full working rights in Australia and New Zealand - Unfortunately this role is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.