|Job Type:||Full Time|
The WIN Centre is a team of professionals who help with client bid deliverables (e.g.'s proposals, reports, collateral).
This role would be an excellent experience for a Designer looking for a career in a creative agency, as the WIN Centre is essentially an internal creative agency providing work for requested projects to a series of internal clients.
You will have broad exposure to GBS teams, deals, practitioners and executives.
There will also be the chance to network with other iX and UX graduate designers at IBM.
You will be provided with a laptop with the full Adobe software.
Your Role and Responsibilities
What work will I get involved in:
- Creative interpretations, within IBM’s corporate brand framework, of a client’s business need and the IBM proposal materials to fulfil those needs.
- Updating documents and developing templates that ensure that the message is clear, concise and presented in a professional manner
- Challenging the ‘norm’ of proposal submissions and suggesting new and more creative ways to present IBM’s image to clients.
- ‘Digitising’ our sales approaches – for example, moving away from powerpoints to interactive presentations, videos, demos etc
What skills will I need:
- Creativity - experience and skills with PowerPoint, Adobe and graphic design are advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills - the successful candidate will need to be able to communicate across a broad spectrum of professionals, at multiple levels
- Effective time management - this role involves balancing multiple projects and client deadlines
- Video skills are also highly advantageous
Start date: ASAP
Working schedule: Full time (Monday - Friday) with some flexibility
Study backgrounds: Open. Students with degrees or interests in Business Management/Data Analytics/Consulting/Sales, graphic design are highly preferred
To be eligible to apply:
Intern applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Have Australian citizenship or Australian Permanent Residency
- You will be enrolled in a tertiary degree at University in Australia – Throughout the internship program
- Have no more than 2 years relevant work experience
We believe true innovation is driven by diversity, so in order to uphold our reputation as an industry-leading enterprise, we rely on people from different backgrounds, different perspectives and different attitudes. So come on board and join us as we enter a new era for our industry – and our planet.
Upload your CV, academic transcript and your Right to Work document (AU/NZ passport or citizenship/birth certificate and photo identification).
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.