|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Ongoing learning and career development opportunities, including global secondments
- Choose the way you want to work by embracing our flexible work arrangements
- A culture focused on agile, collaborative working environments supported by cutting edge technology and virtual systems
We are looking for suitably experienced Managers to join our growing Sydney team, who are passionate about technology risk and assurance, with a focus on IT Internal/ External Audit and Emerging Technology Risk. This exciting opportunity will require you to play an active management role in continuing to grow the practice, as part of an experienced and innovative team.
- Manage small teams of talented KPMG professionals and oversee the planning and execution of a portfolio of IT Internal/ External Audit and Emerging Technology Risk client engagements.
- Develop and present clear and concise IT internal/ External audit reports and presentations
- Support proposal and business development activities by assisting in the identification of new target clients, building business relationships with key executives, and developing/presenting proposals
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!